Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mexican Lasagna

  I will have to preface this with 
"I have never made nor eaten this recipe."

HOWEVER, it comes highly recommended from my momma, as she says someone at her school brought this to lunch and it was delicious.  After reading the ingredients, I don't see how it couldn't be.  And it looks very easy to make.  Let me know if you try it and how it worked out!!

Mexican Chicken Lasagna 
 

1-can Cream of Chicken Soup

1-can Cream of Mushroom Soup

1-can Cheddar Cheese Soup

1-can Rotel tomatoes

4 cups of diced chicken (I just buy a rotisserie one and this works well)

4 cups Mexican Blend cheese

Flour Tortillas 

Preheat oven to 350.

Combine soups, tomatoes, and chicken together in a bowl. Grease 9x13 pan. Layer tortillas, chicken mix, cheese. Repeat layers ending with tortillas then cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment