Monday, February 1, 2010

Pasta Salad

  This is Sarah's recipe, I think!  I got it from Meaghan, who made it for Susan's bridal shower.  I made it this week and added shredded rotisserie chicken to it.  It was delicious!  I used mini bowtie pasta:  

Pasta Salad

 

One box of pasta, (bowtie, penne whichever shape you prefer)

One package of crumbled feta

One cucumber (seeded and diced up however)

Cherry tomatoes

Celery (optional)

Fresh basil leaves (just chop up a few of them and throw them in there)

 

They sell salad dressing shakers in the grocery store at the salad dressings and they come with a packet of zesty Italian dressing (Good Season, I think it's called) and you and follow the instructions on the shaker as for how much water, oil and use balsamic vinegar. Then add into that a tablespoon of spicy mustard (grey poupon) and shake that up real well and put half of the dressing on the night before and then add more the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment